Thai-French Innovation Institute has provided a laboratory for corrosion technology. Laboratory of Renewable Energy Research Center and the Laboratory of Production Automation division in conducting research on the science and thesis of master and Ph.D students. In addition, the Thai-French Innovation Institute are researches that have been published and disseminated both nationally and internationally, including in international journals articles in domestic journals research presented at the Foreign Affairs Conference. Research presented at a national conference. They can be summarized as follows.
Renewable Energy Research Center-RERC
The Renewable Energy Research Center was established in the year 2000 with the implementation of the Thai-French Higher Education and Research Cooperation Program, and in the year 2003. The development of research personnel at the master and Ph.D. degree exchanged both Thai and French researchers with the GREEN Lab (Groupe de Recherche en Électrotechnique et Électronique de Nancy). In 2006, signed a partnership with INPL (Institut National Polytechnique de Lorraine). Now, a part of the Université de Lorraine (UL) to conduct joint research and have consistently published research results until 2008, being accepted as a Research Partner of the Université de Lorraine and continuously develop collaborations by sending professors and students to study at the doctorate level and conduct research at the GREEN Lab, France.
Corrosion Technology Centre
Corrosion Technology Centre has a portfolio of teaching, research, testing and consulting services. To solve problems for industrial sectors both domestically and internationally in various fields continuously.
- Corrosion tests in gas and oil production processes include the company’s project PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited
- High-Temperature Corrosion Project
- Welding Metallurgy and Corrosion of Stainless Steels
- Thai-French Cooperation in Higher Education and Research with the Institute National Polytechnique de Grenoble (INP Grenoble) from 2002-present
- Research project on the study of corrosion control properties of steel in concrete by Sacrificing Anode Thai Marine Protection Co., Ltd.
- Corrosion Inhibitor Testing, PTT Public Company Limited.
The Corrosion Technology Centre has cooperation in research operations and academic development with foreign countries such as Institute for Tropical Technology (ITT) in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.